- » Mother's Day should be Special so celebrate with a High Tea...but how did this Tradition come about?
- » Looking to start a business in 2015? Chantal Danieli is a mum of 3 who began her Tea Amo Organic Specialty Healing Tea business at home.
- » Good Food Month and Tea Amo Blends at Crossing Teas, Sake Restuarant, The Rocks Sydney
- » How Tea Amo was created
- » Tea Amo at the Smooth Fm festival of Chocolate October 4-5 The Rocks
Good Food Month and Tea Amo Blends at Crossing Teas, Sake Restuarant, The Rocks Sydney
Posted by on October 22, 2014
Exciting News SAKE RESTAURANT is showcasing Tea Amo blends
Crossing Teas at Saké - part of Good Food Month, Wednesday Oct 22
Discover Saké Bar & Restaurant's unique and interactive five-course
degustation menu with tea inspired food dishes matched with tea infused
shochu and sake created by Executive Chef, Shaun Presland.
Guests will be served with a variety of tea infusions to mix and
create their own sake and sochu cocktails whilst enjoying dishes
that will be smoked, cured, infused and created with tea.
In partnership with Tea Amo. #goodfoodmonth
5 course degustation, $120pp.
Includes matched tea-infused shochu and sake.